Monday 3 June 2013

Hiigh Thoughts- What's The Point?

This is my Hiigh Thoughts blog, basically whenever I'm high and on my way home I think of some random ass stuff so why not share it with the internet? Its not like loads of people dont do this already lol!
I surpose Hiigh Thoughts has already started previously in my other blog about "the creation of the world" my thoughts on how we became and where we're going basically, a Hiigh Thought!

Now obviously some people will know that many topics can occur within this so I'm not promising any form of link between one thought and another but just be happy knowing that they are all random Hiigh Thoughts :)

As always I apologise for my spelling, grammar and general wording as I dont really care, Im not in school anymore so I dont feel the need to check every word as though its an assignment of some kind.

If there is anything you think would make a good Hiigh Thought just leave me a comment and I'm sure the thought will pop into my head at some point!

Cheers Guys!
Ray The Receptionist x

No comments:

Post a Comment